Hi, I’m Cath. I help people rediscover their creative side and bring more meaning into their day-to-day.
I work with individuals, groups, and companies who want help on how to strategize, gain confidence and move through areas of self-limiting beliefs.
Do you want to cultivate inner strength, identify and unlearn patterns of behaviour that no longer serve you?
As a creative coach, I help you bring your ideas and goals to life.
My work draws on a combination of coaching modalities, mindfulness practices, and self-inquiry.
My methods are informed by specialized training, ongoing research, and many valuable lessons collected from personal and professional experiences
- I created the online course Working Together, to help primary teachers develop and implement compassionate communication techniques throughout the school environment.
- I teach Design Thinking workshops and lead Design Sprints with companies and schools.
- I teach mindfulness, alongside other awareness-based practices to help cultivate well-being.
- I designed my own career by seeing things differently and combining my unique skillset.
Once a week, I share stories that have inspired me and taught me something.
You can sign up for my newsletter here.
Experience & Training:
- Over twelve years teaching experience in:
- Adult Education and Training
- Primary Education
- Special Education
- Trained in Positive Neuroplasticity with Rick Hanson, Ph.D.
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Swami Santhi Prasad
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Life at the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.
Trained in Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness: The Beginner’s Guide to Recognizing Trauma, Responding Skillfully, and Preventing Retraumatization with David Treleaven
- And more, learning and exploring are a part of my life. There’s always an idea being discussed, a book to read, a hobby to practice and enjoy.